Factual is looking for a Graphic Designer to drive design and aesthetic across all marketing materials. The Factual marketing team produces content across a variety of different formats, including print, digital, executive level presentations, and branded schwag. We’re looking for someone who can make data, technical products, and our brand come to life through design and visualizations while ensuring both consistency and authenticity across all outward facing materials. On top of creative leadership and design ability, the successful candidate will be able to work cross-functionally, working across sales, product, and engineering. You will be the first designer hired on the marketing team, and as such you will have significant ownership of your designs and an ability to have a major impact on design at Factual.
This position is in the Factual Headquarters in Los Angeles, California.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
- Design print marketing collateral (product sheets, brochure, flyers, case studies, presentation templates, powerpoint decks, whitepapers etc)
- Design digital marketing collateral (email marketing, ad creative, website graphics)
- Create executive presentations for keynotes and conferences
- Design branded schwag (t-shirts, iphone cases, phone chargers etc)
- Own design projects from conceptualization to end product
- Strong portfolio across print and digital
- Excellent illustration ability
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Expertise with Powerpoint
- Experience with producing print materials
- Comfort within a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize workload
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org